What Are The Benefits Of Blogging?
Blogging Benefits That Will Change Your Business Forever
The Benefits Of Blogging 101
Today, I would like to share with you some of the benefits of blogging from The Sales Lion……ENJOY!
Will blogging really benefit your business?
Blogging, when done the right way, will change your business.
It will change your life.
It will change everything.
“The problem is, these words don’t mean anything until a company actually dives in and truly “embraces the power of content” says Marcus of The Sales Lion
For those willing to do what the other 99% will not, here is a list of 25 blogging benefits that will help your business today…..
Blogging Benefits that Will Change Your Business Forever
1. The more pages (blog articles) your website has, the more time consumers will spend on your site.
- The more time they spend on your site, the further they move down the sales funnel.
2. People will view you as the expert voice of your industry—the go to place of information, teaching, and enlightenment.
3. You’ll quickly find out blogging isn’t the science so many make it out to be.
- When it comes down to it, consumers have questions and a great blog answers them.
It really is that simple.
4. You’ll see just how much consumers appreciate honesty and transparency —especially considering your competitors choose the “Ostrich Marketing” (aka head-in-sand) approach.
5. You’ll realize that many readers don’t understand silly acronyms and industry jargon—a product of the curse of knowledge and a problem of bloggers and businesses everywhere.
6. You’ll show consumers you actually care about them.
- Because most businesses in your industry aren’t even blogging and taking the time to be great teachers.
In the world of business, the best educators get the reward.
7. You’ll find those in sales become much better at their job when they blog.
- Don’t believe me?
- Write about a subject for the next hour and then go explain that subject to a friend or client and see just how easily the words and thoughts flow.
8. Your website will get more traffic through SEO.
- (Good traffic leads to good leads which then leads to even better sales.)
9. Your website will get more traffic through social sharing.
10. Instead of being a part of the problem, you’ll now be a part of the solution.
11. Other companies in your industry will come to you for advice and knowledge.
12. You’ll be a positive voice of change when things aren’t what they should be in your industry.
13. Other business ventures and opportunities will arise as your popularity, brand, and influence grow.
14. By blogging, you’ll have a better feel than ever as to what your customers do and do not care about.
- In other words, as you study your analytics, social shares, and comment section—you’ll see what folks are drawn to as well as the topics that don’t seem to have as much impact.
15. Writing inspires more writing.
- Teaching inspires better teaching.
- Listening inspires even better listening.
- This is the essence of a blog.
16. As you give valuable information, you’ll naturally grow your company’s list.
- And as you grow the list, you’ll have a much better email marketing campaign along with countless other list-marketing opportunities.
17. You will be more prepared and able to beat the competition head to head.
- Because you give value and you’re the better teacher.
- That’s why.
18. As your business benefits with more traffic, leads, and sales, you’ll now have more time to spend with those that truly matter in your life.
- The power of financial peace for a business owner can make all the difference in the world as to whether or not your kids know your name.
19. You’ll start to see the platform that will best serve you and your business.
- In some cases, it may be just blogging.
- In others, it may be video (YouTube), or visual (Pinterest), or social (Facebook, Twitter).
20. You’ll learn very quickly what subjects you’re most passionate about.
- Also those subjects within your business that clearly do not make you jump out of the bed in the morning.
21. You’ll get the incredible opportunity to live the “Digital Law of the Harvest”—
- Sow the field, plant the seed, water the crop, protect the garden, watch it grow…..and reap the harvest for your faithful efforts.
22. You’ll learn that “your” definition of “sexy content” is not shared by others.
- In fact, you’ll find that “sexy content” is anything that helps anyone who has any type of problem at all.
23. You’ll meet people (readers) and have experiences you never dreamed possible previously—
- All because of the doors that were opened through the power of blogging and content marketing.
24. More and more people will ask you for guest posting opportunities—either on your site or theirs.
- And as you guest post on other sites, you’ll be exposed to new audiences, opportunities, and attain more inbound links along the way.
25. People around the world will thank you for caring, teaching, and helping.
- As you give value and work to solve problems, no matter the niche or field, you’ll be blessing the lives of others.
Ultimately, is there any greater benefit than this?
If you enjoyed these blogging benefits Marcus from The Sales Lion shares, and found TONS OF VALUE, please do yourself a great service and share with everyone you feel will benefit from such great tips in their business……Thank You!
SHARING IS CARING!
To Your Success,
Link to this post using the following HTML:
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!